Before you come to class...
- Things to know
- Refer to yoga etiquette for most questions
- All Yoga classes
- Eat light 2-3 hours prior to class
- Wear light breathable clothing that is fitted.
- Bare feet is normal, (non slip socks or gloves can be worn).
- Bring small towel.
- Children 13 years and older can participate in Adult classes with parental consent.
- Hot/Warm Classes need:
- Bring a large and small towel.
- Hydrate throughout day.
- Bring Water
Forms to sign and give to Blue Sol Yoga (Please bring forms filled out with you to your first visit.)
(Please bring forms filled out with you to your first visit.)
Yoga Etiquette Form
- This will give you an understanding of what you are expected to do in a yoga class at Blue Sol Yoga, as well as familiarize you to the customs of coming into class and what will be happening.
Health Waiver Form
- Yoga can be challenging, and we just want to make you aware of the risks involved, just incase.